Tuesday, January 27, 2009

February 9, 2009...

...Is the day that Anna will be here!!! I (along with Daniel) would love for her to come sooner but if she decides to stay in there a little longer we at least know the day she will be here!

Yesterday we went to Dr. Kumi...I have dilated to 1 and go back in one week to see if we have made any more progress! Oh, and the best part...Anna weighed 7 pounds yesterday!!!

I am going to try and work until I have Anna...besides wobbling and no longer walking, being very uncomfortable in general the only major problem I am having is my feet swelling...so I guess overall I can't complain!

We took all of Anna's things for the hospital to my parents house this past weekend and some of my things...I still have the last minute things that I use everyday that I can't pack yet...so in case she decides to come early we don't have to worry about forgetting anything for the baby at least!

2 comments:

theglenns556 said...

The countdown is on!! What fun! Feb. 9th is Dan's birthday!!!

Avery's Mommy said...

WOW you are sooo close. Are you still at work?

You wanna do lunch Wednesday at Quiznos? I only have 30 minutes so I have to go somewhere kinda close.