Friday, December 26, 2008

Please say a prayer...

Sorry, not a post about Anna, but I can't seem to get Ramee and her family out of my mind today....

For most of you from the Concordia Parish area you know Wayne and Ramee Thompson. Ramee and I worked for the same bank, although never at the same time. I remember her working there long before I dreamed of working and later met her and got to know her through our good friend Carolyn Hinson, who we all dearly loved. Tyler Thompson is their son and has been fighting cancer for a few years now. I got a chance to officially meet Tyler while he was in remission and going back to college last year...I keep up with his blog on Caring Bridge and saw that he needed furniture. I had just sold my house and needed to get rid of some and he gladly took it. While still at the bank I received the nicest thank you card from him and one from his mom. From time to time I stop in to check his blog, well I have been slacking lately and logged in last night to find that they were putting him on the ventilator. Things have been critical today according to the blog, please say a prayer for them. You can view their blog at www.caringbridge.com and under visit a site type in tylerthompson all together and it will take you to his page.

Thanks :)

1 comment:

theglenns556 said...

Yes, THE MIRACLE BLANKET!!!

I'm a HUGE fan!