Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Quiz

1. Where will you spend Christmas this year?
Not sure exactly how it will all work out, lots of traveling and lots of houses...Christmas morning is spent at Daniel's parents house with his parents and brothers and that night is also at his parent's house with his Dad's side of the family...I think Christmas eve is our only problem right now...its always been the day my family does all of our Christmas but it is also the day of his grandmothers Christmas...we are trying to work out something so we can spend more time with my family...it will all work out in the end :)

2. What is Santa (hopefully) bringing you?
If I sit here and wait on Santa I will be waiting for a long long long time...haha

3. How do you celebrate Christmas Eve?
See #1

4. What Christmas activities are you looking forward to this year?
Meeting more of Daniel's family, spending time with my family

5. What is your typical Christmas Day dinner?
Daddy grills rib-eyes

6. What is your typical Christmas Eve meal?
nothing set in stone...

7. Is your Santa Claus wrapped or unwrapped?
well my family wraps...does that count?

8. How do you decorate for Christmas?
Normally I love it...this year I don't even have a tree up yet...all of my stuff is still in Vidalia...

9. Fake tree or live tree?
fake only...a live one kills me

10. White lights or colored lights?
both...I change it up from year to year

11. Favorite Christmas song?
Mary did you know?, All I want for Christmas

12. Favorite Christmas memory?
Every Christmas with my nanny

13. Do you love Christmas or just pretend to?
I do love it, just hate what people have made it into. It's not all about who gets what present and people don't see that anymore.

14. Egg nog or hot chocolate?
Hot chocolate

15. Colored lights or white? See #10

16. What kind of cookies do you leave Santa?
I don't
Cookies do not last in my house....ever

17. Favorite Christmas gift of all time?
Not sure I have a favorite...I have loved them all!

18. What tops your tree?
no tree at the moment...

19. Favorite Christmas movie?
Right now the Santa Clause movies...I have watched them a few times on tv already this year

20. Favorite ornament?
My first christmas ornament...which I need to find


21. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Always open everything that day

22. Worst Christmas gift ever received?
not even going there

23. Are you still buying presents on Christmas Eve?
most likely

24. Most annoying thing about the Christmas season?
rude people in the stores and the lines

25. Favorite thing about the Christmas season?
I love to ride and look at the lights around town...spending time with our families

No comments: