Thursday, October 23, 2008

So I am way behind...

I keep meaning to blog but I just don't seem to have the time anymore. This Saturday (October 24) we will be exactly 5 months pregnant...time is flying by. Daniel has been awesome...the mood swings are horrible, I cry at the drop of the hat for no reason or just over stupid stuff and he is there to do whatever he can for...all without choking me!! HA! (not saying the thought hasn't crossed his mind a time or two!) We are moving into our new house in about a week...currently our house is about 450-500 square feet, we are a tad bit cramped and can't wait to get out! Have I mentioned that my mind is horrible these days? I can't remember anything, I feel like I got pregnant and became stupid...even the simplest of things I can't remember...it drives me nuts too. We are leaving Friday afternoon for a weekend in Houston and Daniel's aunt Linda and uncle Steve's house. I am praying that I get over this cold I have now so I can really enjoy my weekend with Daniel and all of his family! We go to the doctor again on the 27th so I will hopefully have more pictures of Lil Miss Anna Brooke and plenty of our weekend in Houston!

2 comments:

Stormie's Mommy said...

I felt like I got STUPID too when I was pregnant. I called it pregnancy brains. Can not remember your own name ha ha
GOod luck and I hope it gets better

Avery's Mommy said...

i'm with ya on the pregnancy forgetfulness! congrats on the new house...have fun in houston.