Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tagged by Nicki

I was tagged by Nicki for the game of "Six Random Things About Me."

Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you, mention the rules, tell six quirky, yet boring & unspectacular things about yourself, tag six other bloggers by linking to them, and then go to each person's blog and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.

1. I love to do scrap booking but I can't hardly bring myself to cut a picture. I love to go back and look at old pictures and see things that were in the background. I am getting better but I will do everything possible not to cut a picture!

2. I have to be covered up to fall asleep, I may be hot, but I still must have cover. You can touch me once I'm asleep and I will feel like I have been in an oven, but yet I may feel cold. I joke with Daniel when he says he feels like he is sleeping with an oven and tell him he is because I am baking his Italian Seed!! I also can't fall asleep laying on my hair...I can't stand the feeling of it on my neck or on my face...must be pushed away!

3. I can't stand the sound of a blender. Since 2005 my grandfather has lived with me and all of his food must be liquefied...we have been through several blenders and I am sure many more to come...and the sound of one drives us up a wall!!

4. Someone who taps, clicks or whistles will drive me up a wall in less than a second. I don't know why this drives me nuts but it does. The sound of two styrofoam containers rubbing together also drives me crazy!! I have even pulled over on the highway to put the containers in the trunk of my car so I couldn't hear them. The tapping and clicking...I have been known to just grab something from someone and scare them because they have no idea that I can't stand that sound! It's almost something that I can't control!! (But I'm working on it!)

5. I have to shave my legs everyday...I have no clue how some people can go a day or days or a week without it! Everyone keeps saying "wait until that baby gets here and you will see." but honestly, its one thing I can't see changing, I can't stand the feeling if I don't and I will pretty much be grouchy if I don't get to shave them each morning and sometimes at night...odd thing to make you grouchy huh?! LOL

6. I have lived in the same town for almost 24 years, in 7 different houses. Hopefully I will find a job soon and change this record and finally move to West Monroe with Daniel. I do wonder daily how I will adjust to a faster paced life there and being away from Vidalia. I know there will be a difference in just weekend visits and actually living there, but I'm ready for it!

I think everyone I know has already been tagged....so I am not tagging anyone!! Yay, huh?!! Unless Daniel wants to write six random things about him...I think he should :)

No comments: